Remark Software Store FAQs
- Do you ship to my country?
- Gravic works in many countries through local distributors. In these countries Gravic does not sell directly to end users and if you are in this country you will not be able to purchase from our online store. If your country does not appear in any drop down menu related to “Country”, then you will need to go through your local reseller. For the reseller in your country, click this link to find the reseller details.
- What are my payment choices?
- During the checkout process you may choose a type of credit card to use for your purchase. Gravic accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Should you not be able to purchase with one of these types of cards, you will not be able to order from this store. Please contact Gravic Sales and we can provide alternative ordering methods.
- What are my shipping charges?
- All products are sent via email with a link to our FTP site to download the software. Gravic does not physically ship any media or manuals. Everything is included in the download. There are no shipping costs added to your order for software downloads.
- What is your return policy?
- Gravic offers a 30 day return policy. If you wish to return your software for a refund, please contact Gravic Sales within 30 days of your purchase. Before money can be refunded you will need to Transfer the License off of your PC and uninstall the software. Once verified by Gravic you will receive a refund of your purchase price
- When will my order ship?
- Orders usually ship within one business day of your order being placed. You will receive an email (at the email address you provide on the order screens) with the download details and license credentials.
- This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
Pricing and Billing
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- You only have to pay sales tax if you are located Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kansas, or the state of Washington. If you are located in Pennsylvania, Indiana, or Kansas and are tax exempt, please contact Remark Sales for assistance. Please be prepared to provide a copy of your tax exempt certificate.
- I have a question on my charges.
- Please contact Remark Sales with your questions.
- I need a copy of my receipt/invoice.
- A receipt will be sent around the same time as the software download is emailed to you. This will occur typically within one business day of your order.
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Your credit card is charged at the time you place your order. The software will be sent within one business day of your order.
- How do I find my product?
- To find the product(s) you're looking for, you may use the navigation menu on the left of our website. Select New License if you wish to purchase a new license of your product or Upgrade License if you would like to upgrade from your current version. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.
- How do I navigate the site?
- To navigate this website, simply click the product you are interested in. The products are listed on the left of our website. QUICK TIP: Place your mouse cursor over anything you think could be a clickable link. You'll notice that anytime you scroll over something that is a link, your mouse cursor will become a "hand". Whereas scrolling over anything that is NOT a link will leave your cursor as an "arrow". If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.
- How do I use a coupon?
- After adding items to your cart, click the "View Cart" link at the top of this site to view your cart. At the bottom of the shopping cart you'll see a box where you may enter your coupon code.
How do I contact you?